This dataset hosts all related documents pertaining to solid waste management in FSM;
1. FSM National Solid Waste Management Strategy 2015-2020.
2. "Good Practices booklets 2015 / 2016 that focus on the progress and challenges demonstrated by each of the four states in relation to the five components of the J-PRISM project. These five components are a) Policy, b) Awareness, c) Landfill Management, d)Collection and Disposal, and e) Recycling.
3. List of existing policies and legislations for solid waste management
The development of this EIA Guideline is for the purpose of strengthening the capabilities to conduct environmental assessments and serve as a valuable reference for decision-makers and developers alike. The EIA analyses the impact of a development on the existing environment.
This dataset provides a direct internet link to FSM's data hosted on the GBIF website / records.
The Digital Atlas of Micronesia is the foremost source of maps and geospatial information for the Federated States of Micronesia. People searching for any sort of geospatial information can come to this web-based Atlas to identify, visualize, query, analyze, and acquire datasets relevant to their interests. At the core of the Atlas are web-enabled GIS and searchable database that allow users to view and manipulate hundreds of layers of geospatial information.
Redlist of Micronesia
Direct internet link to the one stop location for anyone searching for information and news relating to environment and climate change projects in the Federated States of Micronesia.
FSM geospatial data sharing platform for Risk Reduction and Sustainable Development, presenting information to assist with planning and co-ordination for disaster preparedness , response and recovery.
Awareness materials for the awareness at College of Micronesia- FSM
This dataset includes and will contain the following:
* Updated text;
* FSM R2R Dataset link, Facebook link or associated links;
* Social media account names/handles â€“ FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc;
* Newsletters ;
* Press releases;
* Terms of References (ToRs)
* Resources, Concept/Technical Notes, Guides, Posters etc.
May 25, 2019 At the request of the (OECMA) Oneisom Environment Conservation Management Association, EPA Chuuk held a workshop on Solid Waste Management at Truk Stop Hotel today. Mayor of Oneisom Municiapality, Mr Enrino Paul, Director of OECMA, Ms Evelyn Paul along with a number of coordinators from different Municipal groups attended the workshop. Concepts of waste management focusing on 3Rs, Segregation of waste, policies and regulations and Proper Disposal of wastes were some of the topics of today's workshop.